The touch and yahoo mail

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Vikinguy, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Vikinguy macrumors 6502

Do you guys find that when you reply to an email that is on a long string that it places you at the bottom of all of the messeges instead of the top? Is there some way to not have this happen?

2. Vikinguy thread starter macrumors 6502

So it's not an issue with gmail? Do you know what I'm talking about?

3. jepaz macrumors regular

Yeah, I share your sentiments. I believe that's how the Safari browser behaves.

4. Vikinguy thread starter macrumors 6502

So is there any way to get back to the top? It's incredible to me that safari doesn't work well with the largest web mail on the planet. Anyway to get to the top?

5. Vikinguy thread starter macrumors 6502

Come on, there HAVE to be more yahoo mail users here. :)

6. MagicTorch macrumors member

Unable to log into Yahoo Mail

I took delivery of my iPOD Touch yesterday & am really happy with it, but just have one issue...I CAN connect to my wireless router & surf the web, but cannot access my BT Yahoo Mail...everytime I try to log into Yahoo mail, I get an 'Invalid Password' message, even though I know the password that I am entering IS correct & is being entered correctly & in the correct case type.

Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how I can fix this?

If I can access my email, my iPOD Touch will be perfect!

7. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

I use Yahoo, that doesn't happen with me that I remember, I only check two times a week and I don't keep mail in my inbox.

8. aft macrumors regular

I had this problem too, a quick work around that I found...if you don't need to keep all of the replies then you can go to options and choose not to include the old email string. I thought they used to have the option to choose whether the reply goes on the top or bottom but I guess not.

9. Vikinguy thread starter macrumors 6502

I just can't believe safari doesn't work with the largest web mail provider on earth...I switched to gmail.

10. spacefm macrumors newbie

No mail client on ipod Touch!

i am still shocked there is NO MAIL CLIENT on the Touch.

I will NOT BUY one until there is.

I am pretty disappointed in Apple that they took functionality away from the Iphone to make the touch.

Lack of an editable Calendar app and microphone isn't fun either.

Apple! put the mail client on the touch so that we don't have to be frustrated simply checking our frigging mail.