The two most major bugs I have found

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by CheatingSoi, Jul 12, 2012.

1. CheatingSoi macrumors newbie

I don't know if these have been stated and I'm sure there is a place for these but I'm being the classic noob and not looking into anything. Anyways. The first bug I found has been since Beta 1. When your listening to music and the screen is off and you try to change the volume with the buttons. The screen turns on. Really annoying if your trying to sleep or just a waste of battery. The other thing is that the videos I have taken (at least with Beta 2) do not function properly in Sony Vegas. The audio works but all I get for video is pure green. I have tried all sorts of videos. Video's from before the update, different types of videos. They all work. I don't know if anyone else has these problems but I wanted to get them out there just to be sure.

2. ChristianJapan macrumors 601

ChristianJapan

The best place to inform the world about bugs in a beta version of iOS is at http://bugreporter.apple.com as you know as member of the Apple Developer Community. They will be happy to hear about it.

(Man, I'm happy that the down-vote button is gone :cool:)

3. CheatingSoi thread starter macrumors newbie

4. ChristianJapan macrumors 601

ChristianJapan

Thank you too, that will help to improve for all of us ...

5. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

If you are trying to sleep, why are you listening to music. I know some people fall asleep listening to music, but if that is the case I feel like moving around to change the volume is more inhibiting to your sleep than the screen of your phone waking up