The Ultimate iPod Theme Maker and Customizer Released!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Nickr1313, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Nickr1313 macrumors regular

Nickr1313

okay guys, finnalyfinished making database of like all thins to do with iPod customizing and theme making. It includes wallpapers, a BUNCH of icons, customize images, and muc much more. I also added Vista Maximus because i thought it was cool. Keep in mind ill bee updating this ALOT and ill probably come out with one every week or so. PLEASE give me suggestions and requests to make it even better, and i would LOVE for you guys to give me other content that you dont see on there, anything from icons or iZoo themes. . Have Fun!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

P.S. I dont take credit for any of this except for a few of the icons and putting it all together(Which took a looooong time).

Heres a link to download it!!! Copy and Paste

http://rapidshare.com/files/92717553/Ultimate_iPod_Theme_Maker_and_Customizer.zip.html

2. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

3. bdsmyth macrumors regular

Is it possible that you can host this somewhere other than Rapidshare because that service totally sucks. I've never been able to download a single thing from it .... ever .... and I know a lot of people have had similar problems.

Thanks in advance.
    Barry

4. dagored macrumors 65816

Nickr1313 - Kudos - great job. Question ? - are the izoo themes updated to work with the new izoo? Version 1.2? Lazerhog said they all needed updated to work because of the explosions etc.

5. jbarr macrumors regular

Nick,

Great collection!

I was particularly interested in the Icons. I was able to update several application icons on my IPT, and I tweaked some in a graphics editor to make them more to my liking.

Thanks!!!

6. ydb1914 macrumors member

ydb1914

have you already tried downloading this app?

7. bdsmyth macrumors regular

Tried to download it but rapid share timed out as usual. Hate that service. Totally crap, so as much as I'd like to is appears I won't be looking at this unfortunately.

Cheers

8. Nickr1313 thread starter macrumors regular

Nickr1313

Thank you all for your kind reviews. i made replies for all of you, lol.

bdsmyth: Sorry Rapidshare dosent work for you, im uploading it to MediaFire right now. I hope that works.

dagored: I put a few of the themes into iZoo on CuteFTP (should also work for winscp or any of those others) and it worked fine, make sure you're putting it into the right folder (/Applications/iZoo.app/Themes) and then turn on iZoo and click on themes in the top-right corner and choose it. it should work.

jbarr: if you ever make a different icon ( at least not the EXACT same thing) for example, a different color or something like that, PLEASE post it on the thread so i could put it in the database and ill be sure to put your name in the Donators list (which has'nt been created yet because i havent had any donaters(at least not direct ones)).

ydb1914: its not really an app, it's just a folder with a bunch of stuff and directions to use it. I would love to make it an app though, ive actually had dreams about how cool it would be. I actually have a TON of ideas if anyone ever wants to hear em.

P.S. When the file finishes uploading, ill put it on my new blog which can be found here http://ipodhackmaster.blogspot.com/ and i wold also love it if someone could help me make an icon with the leopard background that had iPod Hack Master on it. Thx:D

9. Nickr1313 thread starter macrumors regular

Nickr1313

Okay guys, sorry for the trouble, i posted the new link on my blog, you can get to it from the link in my signature

10. jbarr macrumors regular

Here are my contributions for the WiFiSwitch, Wikipedia, Domino, and MobileNotes apps.

You'll need to rename each of the files to "Default.png" and "icon.png" and copy them in the corresponding directory in /Applications. I use WinSCP to connect to my IPT.

Attached Files:

11. Nickr1313 thread starter macrumors regular

Nickr1313

sweet icon and loading screen but can you tell me what the wikipedia thing is?? is that also a loading screen??

P.S. youll be the third person on the donaters list. :D

12. jbarr macrumors regular

It's an offline Wikipedia reader. It's an application and a HUGE download that gives you (almost) all of the text content of Wikipedia form a dump from October, 2007. The whole thing consists of a 2GB compressed data file (think about it...2GB of compressed text) an index file, a few other files, and an iPhone/iPod/Touch application called Wikipedia.app. You enter a search word, and it displays any "hits" it finds in a results window. Tap on one of the search results, and the corresponding Wikipedia article opens. All offline...YES, ALL OFFLINE! The articles are text only (no images) and the application occasionally crashes, but I find it to be truly amazing. It has returned an article on just about anything I have searched for!

The loader screen I created simply "dresses up" the author's original plain screen by adding the Wikipedia globe logo and title.

Honestly speaking, Nick, to me this single application completely justifies the $400 I paid for my iPod Touch, and is worth the memory hit.

You can find more details here.

Attached are two screenshots from the site.

-Jim

Attached Files:

13. Nickr1313 thread starter macrumors regular

Nickr1313

tank you for all of your nice reviews, back on ipod touch fans (you can find the thread on theme releases)all theyre giving me is heat.:mad::mad: