The ULTIMATE Mac Desk!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by oli2140, Dec 29, 2008.

1. oli2140 macrumors 6502

Hi,

I am currently looking for a sleek desk for my new house. During my searching I came across the Milk Desk

http://www.milk.dk/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The price is around €3000, which is unfortunate if you happen to be in the UK right now (with its awesome exchange rates).

If you know of any other desks designed to go well with macs then please share!

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Yes, perhaps something that has the aesthetics of Milk, but at least 20x less, because that's blasphemously idiotic.

3. oli2140 thread starter macrumors 6502

I think this one still looks good, priced at £895 / €894

[​IMG]

4. CrackedButter macrumors 68040

CrackedButter

That desk is amazing, thanks for sharing, will bookmark and buy one when the planets align in my favour granting me the cash to get it!

5. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

Very nice desk but for that much I can buy probably 2 Mac pro Nehalem in the future. :eek:

6. timestoby macrumors 6502

sorry,but thats ugly. we need a desk where ur macbook can be in the middle and a hole next to it for the cables coming from the macbook,not off to the side. i dont know why mac didnt have some type of port in the back of it for a extender type module where ur monitor plug in can be plus usb ports and headphone jacs etc. that way youd only have on cable coming out of the macbook that can run under a desk where all ur stuff can plug into it.owell tho

7. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

That is an awesome desk.

Unfortunately, the price is simply insane for what you get. Somewhere around 1/20 to 1/10 of the listed price would be reasonable.

Well, unless money is no option. In that case, more power to you. :)