the vanishing calendar...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by fisherking, Nov 3, 2010.

1. fisherking, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2010

fisherking macrumors 603

fisherking

ok, i am suspecting that trying fontswap on 4.1 was a bad idea; nothing happened, and nothing when i reset it as well.

often, when i go to my calendar, the whole thing disappears, and all i see is a white page; (no info even for the dayi have to switch formats (ie go from list to day, then back), and i can THEN see everything.

anyone have any idea about this? i uninstalled fontswap; did a 'clean replace' of my calendars from my mac, but still...

EDIT: looks like this:

[​IMG]

2. egnarts macrumors newbie

I have the same problem, but I have never used fontswap. Hopefully someone else knows what causes this.

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

This happens on my non-jailbroken iPhone as well. Not sure why, but sometimes the list view just drops all of the entries. Just hit the month view tab and then return to the list view and all of your entries will be there.

4. fisherking thread starter macrumors 603

fisherking

so i'm not the only one...

i realize i changed one of my calendar's names a while back.
    i just changed it back to what it was before, and replaced the calendar info on my iphone...and will report if anything changes.

otherwise, as suggested, will just live with it...

5. Kayan macrumors 6502

Ya! This was happening to me too when I would use an Activator combo to open Calendar, so I did a complete restore and JB and the problem still persisted! So I'm convince it is a problem with 4.0+. To fix quickly, just hit Month or Day view as has already been suggested, then switch back to List view.

6. fisherking thread starter macrumors 603

fisherking

i've been investigating this on the apple forums (!) and it's a common problem, particularly with 4.1.

so NOT a jb issue (but an issue nonetheless).

am just switching to day view then back to list.