The Verizon Plan

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ngaham, Sep 24, 2015.

1. ngaham macrumors regular

ngaham

Alright guys and gals, I need some help and insight. I am currently on the Verizon More Everything Plan paying $68.00 for 10GB (Employer Discount), $40.00 for 2 iPhone lines, $20 for 2 basic phone lines, and $10 for my iPad Air 2. Every month I nearly hit my 10GB allowance so I am thinking about switching to the new Verizon Plan. On my account, I am the only one that really upgrades my phone. The other iPhone goes to my wife who doesn't really want / need the newest iPhone like I do. The two basic phones belong to my parents and I usually use their upgrades when they are available. That being said, I can't figure out / decide if this new plan would be beneficial for me. Since I am the only one who upgrades (I just did the 6S Plus on 2 Year), I would think I would save on the line fees. Plus, right now they are running a deal for 18GB for $100. Any thoughts or insight would be great! Thanks in advance!!

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

$40 is for each iPhone line, and $20 is for each feature phone line?

3. ngaham thread starter macrumors regular

ngaham

Yes

4. Supermallet macrumors 65816

Supermallet

If you go to your account online, there should be an option to change your plan. If you choose this, they'll offer you the new plans, and they'll give you a side by side comparison of how each data bucket would cost you versus your existing plan (it'll tell you savings per month at the bottom).

My guess is the 18 GB for $100 promotion will save you money, but your best bet is to run that on the website. If you have any doubts, call VZW and speak to a rep, say the website says X but you want to make sure it includes all the lines in the calculations and all the fees, etc.