Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dominicdiep

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2012
Anyone got some cool tips for procrastination while we wait for our Airs to come? :D Sure could find ways to pass the time, isn't that what the internet was made for?

Kungshi

macrumors member
May 11, 2011
lol I would suggest get as much time right now exercising and being in the sun as possible. Cause if you're anything like me, when that air comes you will be glued for days!

dominicdiep

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2012
lol I would suggest get as much time right now exercising and being in the sun as possible. Cause if you're anything like me, when that air comes you will be glued for days!

Exactly haha. Mac is totally new to me so using it for the first time is going to take some getting used to ;) but I know it's going to be amazing and much better than my chunky Windows laptop :eek:

grame

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2007
I ordered mine at 8PM on Monday and it arrived at midday on the Wednesday - chuffed!

Razorhog

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2006
Arkansas
Exactly haha. Mac is totally new to me so using it for the first time is going to take some getting used to ;) but I know it's going to be amazing and much better than my chunky Windows laptop :eek:

Just make sure you've done some Mac 101 tutorials. There's a ton of them to keep you occupied while you wait. ;)

rookpsu

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2008
Philadelphia
While bored at home, I've found myself spending a lot of time browsing MBA sleeves on Etsy, shopping for portable USB 3.0 drives on Amazon, and of course, the always popular, refreshing the Apple Order Status page.

I occasionally went to work also, where I found myself spending a lot of time browsing MBA sleeves on Etsy, shopping for porta...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.