The wait is horrible.

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by dominicdiep, Jun 14, 2012.

1. dominicdiep macrumors member

Anyone got some cool tips for procrastination while we wait for our Airs to come? :D Sure could find ways to pass the time, isn't that what the internet was made for?

2. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

work haha. That makes 8 hours go by..

3. Kungshi macrumors member

lol I would suggest get as much time right now exercising and being in the sun as possible. Cause if you're anything like me, when that air comes you will be glued for days!

4. dominicdiep thread starter macrumors member

Exactly haha. Mac is totally new to me so using it for the first time is going to take some getting used to ;) but I know it's going to be amazing and much better than my chunky Windows laptop :eek:

5. grame macrumors member

I ordered mine at 8PM on Monday and it arrived at midday on the Wednesday - chuffed!

6. Razorhog macrumors 65816

Razorhog

Just make sure you've done some Mac 101 tutorials. There's a ton of them to keep you occupied while you wait. ;)

7. dominicdiep thread starter macrumors member

Cheers! sure it won't take too much effort to get used to it :cool:

8. rookpsu macrumors member

While bored at home, I've found myself spending a lot of time browsing MBA sleeves on Etsy, shopping for portable USB 3.0 drives on Amazon, and of course, the always popular, refreshing the Apple Order Status page.

I occasionally went to work also, where I found myself spending a lot of time browsing MBA sleeves on Etsy, shopping for porta...