The Waiting Game - Anyone? :)

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Gemmy, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Gemmy macrumors newbie

Since the new release of the iMac won't be for awhile, which isn't big deal to me, I've decided to get the current iMac because I'm going to need it for my graphic design classes in college. Luckily my classes are only Monday - Thursday and I won't need a laptop for classes. However, I do have to have some kind of computer for homework and projects. Was gonna get a MBP but portability isn't important to me. So now I'm getting a 21.5" iMac with an i7 processor, 1 TB hard Drive and 8gb memory. Also getting a four year protection plan just in case. I'll be picking mine up around the 25th of next month.

Anyone else picking up a new iMac or MBP soon? The wait has me so anxious for mine :)

2. RobinHood5 macrumors regular

Ordered 27" iMac, i7, 16gb ram (OWC), 2gb graphics, 1tb HDD yesterday. Can't wait! It's my first Mac!

3. Harri569 macrumors newbie

Yep I ordered the same as you (only I'll upgrade the ram myself) this morning. I need to start my dissertation and my current PC is very unreliable, keeps overheating. This will be my first mac so I'm naturally very excited about it!

4. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

im giving it till agust 5th if theres no spec bump by then, i will buy a current model. i cant wait! my athlon II pc has a dieing hard drive :(