The Watch and Apple TV

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by lazypoet, Apr 25, 2016.

1. lazypoet macrumors regular

lazypoet

i don't know if this has been implemented already, but what if we could scroll back and forth on an episode on netflix with our watch using the digital crown?

2. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

It'd be cool. Difficult to pull off, as it seems the AppleTV already lags a lot if the content isn't fully loaded (at least, this is the case for my previous-gen model). Clicking forward and back on the remote (after clicking up or down for smooth ff/rwd or skip by segments) helps account for the lag.

I'd be happy with using the crown to scroll up and down lists. I've tried it purely out of habit many times.

3. DadBod630 macrumors regular

I personally have written to Tim Cook numerous times about the possibility of getting the Apple TV to airplay back to the apple watch' screen netflix and amazon.

4. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

You mean to play video on the watch itself? Sucking up battery power to stream video onto a screen the size of a postage stamp? And mount it on the wrist, which gets uncomfortable to hold to your face after thirty seconds?

I hope he feels it's a terrible idea.

5. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

why not add "windowed" mode so we can multi-task too :p

6. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

And Exposé so I can swipe to the upper right corner and have all open apps display at once. ;)

Thank god I got a prescription for reading glasses last year!