The Weirdest thing happened, please help me figure this out?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by ceezy3000, Apr 14, 2009.

1. ceezy3000 macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

so heres what happend. my macbook has been acting strange. freezing and sound not working at times. system preferemces quitting etc. and i just got it back from its thrid repair. THREE REPAIRS IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS> so i was downloading a game for my psp when i went to go get a bagel in the kitchen. i left for no less than a minute and when i came back the screen was black. i thought it just dimmed itself but no. i moved the trackpad clicked on all buttons click the mouse button everything. i noticed the light wasnt throbbing so im sure it wasnt sleeping. the light was just pure white(the sleep light) so i waited like 3 minutes than shut it down. do u know whats happening. i know now i will be getting it replaced but until then im trying to keep it working well enough that i can watch a f***ing vid on youtube. i hate my mac.

2. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

Take it back to Apple, but this time do not let them fix it. Tell someone high up (preferably a manager) that you have already had it repaired 3 times and that it is unacceptable for the amount that was paid for it. Request a replacement, simple as that. In fact, I believe I've read something that after 3 or so repairs you are well within your rights to ask for a replacement.

Don't hate Macs just because this one is messing up, it has problems, it's not supposed to do that. Hopefully they replace it with a brand new, functioning unit :)