Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cycocelica

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Redmond, WA
A lot of what is talked about this time of the year is 'the best of...' Well what about the worst? Here is where you can nominate anything to the Worst of 2007. From movies to people, there were a lot of moments that don't make you proud to be alive this year. Let it out.

furcalchick

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2006
South Florida
i personally felt the worst of 2007 was that my friends have finished school and i haven't seen to get contact from much of my friends anymore.

also, i felt that if america is being divided more and more everyday, instead of being united. like we're segregating again in preparation to something.

Prof.

macrumors 603
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
Well... Before I graduated from high school, a male student ejaculated into a ranch dressing bottle and put it back on the condiment Table where people proceded to use the dressing. That is the worse thing that happened in my city.

Prof.:apple:

Big-TDI-Guy

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2007
Worst thing that you KNOW about. :)

If 2007 were to be erased from my mind - well, I don't think it would leave any horrible void. Generally speaking, it's been a "meh" year for me.

twistedlegato

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2006
Well... Before I graduated from high school, a male student ejaculated into a ranch dressing bottle and put it back on the condiment Table where people proceded to use the dressing. That is the worse thing that happened in my city.

Prof.:apple:

OMG! That is so freaking gross its not even funny:(

tMac85

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2007
in a great place
personally the decline in the health of our environment. i have really noticed that this year.

i think people are just getting more lazy

chilipie

macrumors 6502a
May 8, 2006
Englandshire
Well... Before I graduated from high school, a male student ejaculated into a ranch dressing bottle and put it back on the condiment Table where people proceded to use the dressing.

I've never found a use for this picture before... ;)

Attachments

• BT-condiments-gallery-793.jpg
    BT-condiments-gallery-793.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 40

Iscariot

macrumors 68030
Aug 16, 2007
Toronteazy
The first three months of this year. I nominate those.

The last nine have been some of the best, though, so it's a mixed bag.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.