Theme icon still there even after removing winterboard

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bratz2788, Feb 25, 2012.

1. bratz2788 macrumors newbie

Hi, i have an iphone 4s version 5.0.1. A few hours ago i have installed a theme called Arcd HD. A part of the theme is where the icons are like arc'd. So my folders have been arcd as well. Then i have changed the theme to default but my folder icons are still arc'd. They arent goin back to what it used to be like the usual square icons. I have uninstalled the theme through cydia but it didnt work. I have removed winterboard as well but still nothing. I have rebooted, switched my device on and off how many times already but the damn folder icons ar still arcd and they still even have the theme background when i open the folder.

Please anyone help me figure this out. How can i get the usual square icons back? :(

I attached a screen shot so u can see what im talking about.

Attached Files:

2. batting1000 macrumors 604

Seems the only solution would be to restore if you've already rebooted. I'm assuming you resprung too?

3. pokaprophet macrumors newbie

Reinstall Winterboard and your theme. Apply theme. Respring. Go to Winterboard. Deselect everything. Respring. Uninstall Winterboard. You prob already restored but in future if you dabble with Winterboard just deselect all themes and respring BEFORE uninstalling Winterboard.

4. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

Download an app from Cydia called iWipe Cache and that should clean out your springboard cache.

5. appleboii macrumors newbie

hey , i kinda like this font ur using.......:)

wats d name of the font?