Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
Touchit HD

ib2AcEkyfuFX4B.png

Here is the initial release and Photoshop template if you would like to make your own icons:
  1. iOS 9 Anemone theme
  2. iOS 8 Theme
  3. iOS 7 Theme
  4. Template
  5. Cydia link Thanks Kalirob99

If you would like an icon made please follow this format:
  1. Post a link to source icon
  2. Post bundle + icon name: com.google.Maps, AppIcon-120.png
  3. I would like to theme all of the icons for each app so if possible also post the names of the notification center icon name, springboard icon name and settings icon name. For example:
    AppIcon-Small@2x.png, icon-spotlight@2x.png, icon-about@2x.png
iOS 7 Screenshot:
ibqI7Z6RlIZn2k.PNG
iOS 8 Screenshot:
ibziLvu0xN0vKS.PNG

Alts:
Vmalt.png
icon2xiphone.png
Settingsalt.png
Stocksblack.png
Safari.png
Weatheralt.png
Mailpurple.png

Last edited:

iF34R

macrumors 65816
Jul 13, 2011
South Carolina
This is just an attempt at a skype icon, based on the Touchit HD for iOS 7 theme.

It's in no way, shape, or form, good. lol

skypeico.png

faizoff

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2012
I love your icons, thanks for this! Thanks also for providing a template.

I was able to change the background for the folder by adding a folder in the themes directory and applied it through winterboard.

name the folder something.theme and inside it is a folder called "Folders" then another folder "SpringBoard.app" and a png with the name FolderMask@2x~iphone.png.

So the path in the Library folder is like this

\Libraray\Themes\something.theme\Folders\Springboard.app\FolderMask@2x~iphone.png.

Last edited:

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
I have updated the theme with a few more icons. Download in the OP remains the same.

I love your icons, thanks for this! Thanks also for providing a template.

I was able to change the background for the folder by adding a folder in the themes directory and applied it through winterboard.

name the folder something.theme and inside it is a folder called "Folders" then another folder "SpringBoard.app" and a png with the name FolderMask@2x~iphone.png.

So the path in the Library folder is like this

\Libraray\Themes\something.theme\Folders\Springboard.app\FolderMask@2x~iphone.png.

Good find. I tried a test image using the format of the theme and the results were less than desirable. IMG_2953.PNG

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
Updated the theme package with more icons, fixed the store and Cydia icons, gamecenter alt and made some alts for findmyphone app.
Findmyiphonealt2.png
Findmyiphonealt1.png
Appstorealt-1.png
iTunesStorealt.png
Cydiaalt-1.png
Gamecenter.png

Last edited:

enzom21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
With the Winterboard update the calendar color has been fixed so the theme has been updated.
Alts:
Gmailred.png
Gmailalt.png
Facebook.png
Dolphin.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.