[Theme]Teneo HD

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by murdercitydevil, Jan 8, 2012.

1. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

[​IMG]

A port of Mahmoud Saleh's SD theme, Teneo for iOS firmware 5.0 and higher. Template included in download, full PSDs for every single element will be available for a *small* donation soon.

The reason I'm releasing this here is because I got a few people who asked me about a screenshot I posted, were wondering when the theme would be released. It's also on MacThemes right now, but I know some of you here would be interested. Enjoy!

Follow me on Twitter and Dribbble.

Download (Please see the Read Me)

2. JunkyDog macrumors 6502

Will this be available from Cydia? Just asking..:rolleyes:

3. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

Looks great, I'll give it a shot. :D Thanks, murder.

4. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Can't wait for a jailbreak for the 4S so I can use this!
    If anyone wants to give me instructions on how to set this theme I'd appreciate it. I have no experience whatsoever.

5. andy9l macrumors 68000

Thanks mcd, I pinched a few icons for my homescreen (can't remember which, sorry!). Much appreciated :)

6. Minhimalism macrumors 65816

Minhimalism

Beautiful, my sister installed it and she loves it. Thanks!

7. Allucard9 macrumors newbie

8. JunkyDog macrumors 6502

Not on Cydia.:eek:
    shame, i'd love to try, but i depend on Cydia to have this, but nope, it dont.
    Anyone can confirm it will be avail on Cydia soon??

9. yblinx macrumors newbie

10. elfy macrumors 6502

Really nice work. Quick question, is it possible to turn the icon labels on at all? It's been a while since I've been jailbroken and I've pretty much forgot what I had learned before.

11. theriddler macrumors member

Nifty theme - I'm using it now.

In Info.plist, edit DockedIconLabelStyle and UndockedIconLabelStyle and set the opacity to 100.

12. jimmy83 macrumors 65816

Looks sweet, hows winterboard running for those on iOS 5.0.1 iP4?

13. murdercitydevil thread starter macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

Thanks for the replies everyone. The question about WB - it depends on how you use it. I have 2 themes enabled only, summerboard mode off, and it's fine minus the lag when swiping between SB pages. However, I also have Barrel, which fixes that. The swiping lag is a bug, so besides that, WB is just as fast/slow as it always was, I think.

14. elfy macrumors 6502

Thanks very much man, appreciated.

15. JunkyDog macrumors 6502

When will this be available in Cydia? Just asking. So everyone could try it, including me.:eek:

Thnx!

16. murdercitydevil thread starter macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

I have no plans of submitting it since the theme is free. Why can't you try it without Cydia?

17. JunkyDog macrumors 6502

simple, i dont know how, and im not a guru like you on computers, so i dont know how to install this, sorry, i guess i have to find another one to use.:(

18. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I also have no idea how to access it outisde of cydia. I know you don't like these questions (from your tweet:p) but can you please help us out? I wouldn't mind buying it on cydia or otherwise if I only knew how to use it and other themes.

19. cgentry macrumors member

http://bit.ly/A0qaFL

20. JunkyDog macrumors 6502

21. cgentry macrumors member

Meaning learn.

I linked you, albeit a bit sarcastically, to tutorials on how to do what you are requesting. The next step would be for me to come do it for you. Please don't make me do that.

22. murdercitydevil thread starter macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

If you guys are referring to the tweet I made about being annoyed at the people asking questions in my threads, that wasn't directed at you. That was in regard to MacThemes, and in response to people simply refusing to read what I wrote and asking dumb questions nonetheless.

In any event, it's not my intention at all to come off as a know it all or snobby. I was just honestly curious why Cydia would be someone's only means of theming their device.

If you want to install it manually, it's pretty simple. All you need is a program that will let you connect your computer and your phone. For Mac, I would use Cyberduck. For Windows, a program called WinSCP (I think that's the name) is pretty good. You will need to SSH into your device (for that, I take the time to google and research it a little bit, just so you know the basics of how your jailbroken device functions) and copy the TeneoHD.theme folder into the directory /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/

But yeah, like cgentry said, it wouldn't hurt to read a basic tutorial on the subject. Here's a place to start - http://iphonethemegallery.com/how-to-install-iphone-themes/