Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lavrishevo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
NJ
I decided to get back into some themes with my iPhone 4 as Winterboard use to just kill the 3g. Anyway, the issue I am running into is that I want to replace the icons in the theme I have right now to use 'retina' quality but when I replace them in the themes icon directory (var/stash/themes/etc...) the new icons blow up and are way out of proportion. The original theme has the icons at 60 x 60 and the new ones are at 120 x 120.

Is this part of the coding on the theme, which is set to process the icons at 60 x 60? I hope I am making sense. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

WhatAmI

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2009
I decided to get back into some themes with my iPhone 4 as Winterboard use to just kill the 3g. Anyway, the issue I am running into is that I want to replace the icons in the theme I have right now to use 'retina' quality but when I replace them in the themes icon directory (var/stash/themes/etc...) the new icons blow up and are way out of proportion. The original theme has the icons at 60 x 60 and the new ones are at 120 x 120.

Is this part of the coding on the theme, which is set to process the icons at 60 x 60? I hope I am making sense. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

It would help if you mentioned, which theme you're working with =)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.