Themeit App not working on my 5.1.1 jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Nsomnia34, May 30, 2012.

1. Nsomnia34 macrumors regular

I'm having an issue with my Themeit App not working. Is there something I need to do to get it working? I'm on iPhone 4 running 5.1.1 on Absinthe 2.0.2. Thanks for helping.

2. musty345 macrumors regular

musty345

Sorry it isn't working on the 5.1.1 jailbreak yet, although the developers said it should in the next week. Here's their Twitter feed which will keep you up to date https://twitter.com/#!/Themeit_app

3. Nsomnia34 thread starter macrumors regular

Cant open theme

Oh ok... I bought a theme from their website and I'm having trouble opening it. I tried using 7zip but it won't open. Sorry I'm new to this whole jailbreaking scene, my 2nd one. How do I open the .deb file after its saved? Again thanks for the help. I'm hoping to get better at this. I love having my phone jailbroken.

4. musty345 macrumors regular

musty345

Hey, I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until they update their app.

If you're impatient, try sending the theme developer an email explaining your situation, and see if they can provide you with a download link.

I can help you more if you tell me which theme you downloaded.

5. Nsomnia34 thread starter macrumors regular

I could try and get a hold of the developer if you think that would help. I bought "Pages" from Bluemetal. I would say I'm impatient. My phone messed up 3 months ago and had to do a factory restore making me lose my jailbreak.

6. musty345 macrumors regular

musty345

Developers are nearly always nice people, just send Bluemetal an email and he may be able to help you :)

7. Nsomnia34 thread starter macrumors regular

I did get in contact with Bluemetal but he said he couldn't do anything and to get in contact with the store I bought it from. I sent themeitapp.com a message and just waiting to hear back from them. Thank you for taking time to help me with this.