Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Missjenna

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 10, 2010
Washington
I'm having one hell of a time finding a half way decent theme for my ipad rMini. Someone want to recommend some themes? Please! :)

caribsa

macrumors regular
May 11, 2013
Seems like I'm really going to have to dig, lol. Might just find and use icons from deviantart.

I just found 3 4 All iPad! It's icons for the iPad on IOS 7 (he also have for iPhone). The best part is it's FREE!!:) I love it way more then the stock icons since I hated that loud green color messages and facetime icons. I also hated all that white.

The 1st 2 are screen shots of the original IOS 7 icons on my iPad. The next 2 are the 3 4 All icons.
I have since change my background but wanted the same for the screen shot. The last screen shot is my new background.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    438.4 KB · Views: 102
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    490.4 KB · Views: 112
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    477.2 KB · Views: 75
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    449.3 KB · Views: 80
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    510.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Missjenna

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 10, 2010
Washington
I just found 3 4 All iPad! It's icons for the iPad on IOS 7 (he also have for iPhone). The best part is it's FREE!!:) I love it way more then the stock icons since I hated that loud green color messages and facetime icons. I also hated all that white.

The 1st 2 are screen shots of the original IOS 7 icons on my iPad. The nest 2 are the 3 4 All icons.
I have sinced change my background but wanted the same for the screen shoot. the last screen shot is my new background.

Not bad! Thanks for sharing :) not my cup of tea, but I'm picky lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.