Themes help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Arsu, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Arsu macrumors member

hi
    I was wondering if there is a way i can use a theme on my jb I4 as well as keep a picture background that i want. i was trying to do it with winterboard but its not letting me change the wallpaper of the home screen. can someone please help me with this??

thanks

2. FamiliaPhoto macrumors 6502a

FamiliaPhoto

Often depends on the theme and how it was developed. I use the Glasklart HD theme and am able to change wallpaper at will.

3. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

Why have winterboard set that background picture? Just go to Settings, Wallpaper, and select your picture there. You can still theme on top of that if you want.

4. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

some themes have a wallpaper as part of the theme, get ifile from cydia, then go to var/stash/theme.xxxxx then look for the folder that is the theme you want to use, if there is a wallpaper.png file in the main folder delete it and you can go back to using your own wallpaper

5. Arsu thread starter macrumors member

I did try to change it that way, in the walpaper tabs i do see the walpaper that i want but on the main home page it doesnt show it, i still see the themes wallpaper

6. Arsu thread starter macrumors member

even after deleting the walpaper file it still doesnt show me my wallpaper and even when i change it it still doesnt show