Themes that imitates a desktop?

jukra

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 4, 2012
I'll preface this thread with that I'm new to Jailbreak. I've been researching themes for the iPhone and came across OS X Lion Ultimatum for Dreamboard. However, the payment system for "Theme Outlet" isn't working. What I really liked about the theme is that it simulates an actual desktop. Are there any themes that are similar or better than this? I don't care if its Windows or Mac.

BTW, not sure if this is the right forum. I'm a newb :(.

ccapman670

macrumors regular
May 31, 2012
New Orleans / Baton Rouge
I'll preface this thread with that I'm new to Jailbreak. I've been researching themes for the iPhone and came across OS X Lion Ultimatum for Dreamboard. However, the payment system for "Theme Outlet" isn't working. What I really liked about the theme is that it simulates an actual desktop. Are there any themes that are similar or better than this? I don't care if its Windows or Mac.

BTW, not sure if this is the right forum. I'm a newb :(.
This is the right forum. I've been trying to get that same theme for over a week when I first jailbroke too. The payment system being down is driving me crazy!

jukra

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 4, 2012
I guess these people don't want my 3.50 or money from anybody else.

I really haven't found a theme other than this one that I like.

jukra

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 4, 2012
I looked for a cracked version of it (despite being willing to pay for it), but came up with nothing. It seems like its an older theme and all the links to cracked versions are expired :(.

jukra

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 4, 2012
Update: It seems as the issue with PayPal has been resolved. I just purchased this theme and its super awesome :D!

ccapman670

macrumors regular
May 31, 2012
Yes wow this is incredible. Can I add apps to the desktop or bar at the bottom? It has phone safari And texts but I want to add a few others without going to hard drive and applications everytime!

Bugeyeblue

macrumors 6502a
Mar 27, 2011
How stable is this theme? Has anyone had anything not work right or had any reboots or freezes?

ccapman670

macrumors regular
May 31, 2012
How stable is this theme? Has anyone had anything not work right or had any reboots or freezes?
This it my first day using it and so far I love it. I'll report back with any issues and how it affects battery life etc later. I don't care if it's horrible on battery life and I uninstall it tomorrow, it was still worth $3.25, this app had some talent put into it!

coolhands

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2011
My experience with this OS X Lion theme was always very bad. Then again I only used old versions...I am interested to hear your opinion on it after a few days of usage.