Themes that imitates a desktop?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jukra, Jun 4, 2012.

1. jukra macrumors newbie

I'll preface this thread with that I'm new to Jailbreak. I've been researching themes for the iPhone and came across OS X Lion Ultimatum for Dreamboard. However, the payment system for "Theme Outlet" isn't working. What I really liked about the theme is that it simulates an actual desktop. Are there any themes that are similar or better than this? I don't care if its Windows or Mac.

BTW, not sure if this is the right forum. I'm a newb :(.

2. ccapman670 macrumors regular

This is the right forum. I've been trying to get that same theme for over a week when I first jailbroke too. The payment system being down is driving me crazy!

3. jukra thread starter macrumors newbie

I guess these people don't want my 3.50 or money from anybody else.

I really haven't found a theme other than this one that I like.

4. ccapman670 macrumors regular

I would think there would be another way to get it then just through the theme outlet.. Same here I'm not using a theme right now and will probably wait for that one.

5. jukra thread starter macrumors newbie

I looked for a cracked version of it (despite being willing to pay for it), but came up with nothing. It seems like its an older theme and all the links to cracked versions are expired :(.

6. jukra thread starter macrumors newbie

Update: It seems as the issue with PayPal has been resolved. I just purchased this theme and its super awesome :D!

7. jukra thread starter macrumors newbie

8. ccapman670 macrumors regular

Yes wow this is incredible. Can I add apps to the desktop or bar at the bottom? It has phone safari And texts but I want to add a few others without going to hard drive and applications everytime!

9. ccapman670 macrumors regular

Nevermind I figured it out! This theme is awesome!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Bugeyeblue macrumors 6502a

Bugeyeblue

How stable is this theme? Has anyone had anything not work right or had any reboots or freezes?

11. ccapman670 macrumors regular

This it my first day using it and so far I love it. I'll report back with any issues and how it affects battery life etc later. I don't care if it's horrible on battery life and I uninstall it tomorrow, it was still worth $3.25, this app had some talent put into it!

12. coolhands macrumors regular

My experience with this OS X Lion theme was always very bad. Then again I only used old versions...I am interested to hear your opinion on it after a few days of usage.

13. ccapman670 macrumors regular

Mind sharing your experience?