Theming "Reminders" app in iOS5

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by lynkynpark86, Feb 2, 2012.

1. lynkynpark86 macrumors 6502

I've been working on upgrading Glasklart HD to iOS5 and, if I succeed, I'll probably ask the creator for permission to upload it. Anyway, I've just been going through each app's info.plist to get the package ID and icon name, and changing/adding the icon as so. However, I can't get Reminders to change. I've tried everything. If anyone has gotten the Reminders icon themes, could you please tell me how?

2. cclloyd macrumors 68000

cclloyd

Not sure, but logically, you should just have to add another icon in the folder where you stored the normal ones for the homescreen (the bundles folder), and make it 58x58 and name it Icon-Small@2x.png

If not, you could always just replace that image manually using iFile or something.

3. MastahRiz, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012

MastahRiz macrumors 6502

Are you talking about the app icon on the springboard or the app itself when it is open?

I downloaded an updated version of Glasklart HD and it already had the Reminders springboard app icon themed. Here is a link to the version I downloaded: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1101364/Glasklart_HD.rar

Attached Files:

4. lynkynpark86 thread starter macrumors 6502

Downloading as I write this. Thanks!

5. MastahRiz macrumors 6502

Glad I could help-- check out the glasklart HD thread on here for more info (or on Macthemes.net but registration is closed...)

6. oscarc macrumors newbie

Are you primarily working to update Glasklart for the iPhone or incorporating the iPad as well? The stock theme only has a few of the icons themed for iPad.

While the recent bundle linked by MastahRiz has more of iPad icons themed, its still missing quite a few. I am also seeing black background for some of the themed icons and the fix mentioned in the past does not seem to work in iOS 5.

Mind sharing the theme with some others?? :)