there is a software update for mobileme

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by velvetelvis, Jul 11, 2008.

1. velvetelvis macrumors 6502

velvetelvis

2. aphexii macrumors 6502

"Your software is up to date"

I think they pulled it, again. Grrr. C'mon Apple, get it together.

3. Mikey B macrumors 65816

Mikey B

check again. i just did and the update is downloading as i type.

4. velvetelvis thread starter macrumors 6502

velvetelvis

5. Mikey B macrumors 65816

Mikey B

not that i can tell...

6. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

No new software found in software updater. Unless it only works for new .Me subscribers and not .Mac carryovers.

7. chicagdan macrumors 6502a

Nope, I'm a dot-mac guy and it worked for me. But I still can't get into MobileMe account settings ... jeez, all I want to do is switch to a family plan so I can add an email address for my wife for her new iPhone ... you'd think of all the MobileMe pages, the one that takes your money is the one they'd make sure is working.

8. justflie macrumors 6502a

justflie

Nope. I get the update in software update (v1.1) and I'm a holdover from a couple of years ago. I haven't downloaded it yet, I will in a bit though. I guess it's just general fixes. The obvious stuff was done with v1 a couple of days ago I guess.

9. Pooshka macrumors 65816

could someone possibly link me to version 1.1 please; got version 1.0 already

cheers

10. Kwill macrumors 68000

Kwill

MobileMe infrastructure is on the Apple end. In System Preferences click the MobileMe (Leopard) or .Mac (Tiger) icon. I have the latter. An "Account Info" button appears. Click to be taken to MobileMe. Or you can just go to me.com and enter your username and password.

There is help available there in the form of a video and a step-by-step illustrated text page. Basically, push email, contacts, etc. are activated on the iPhone. Click Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > mac.com (or me.com) account. Then individually turn on each of four items to have pushed to your iPhone.