These DJ's are terrible

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Sonmi451, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Sonmi451 Suspended

Okay fine, I didn't hear Zane. Julie wasn't annoying, the NY guy (Ebro?) on now is terrible. The drops and station ID's are a little over the top.

I'm not going to be all negative - The music is decent - for a pop station. I know it's the first day, maybe I'm spoiled by KCRW out here, but damn, this reminds me of all the reasons why I don't listen to the radio.

Is Ebro really talking over the music, and singing along? WTF dude!? Also, stop editing the music! I can't listen to NAS if you're gonna censor the whole song.

2. Sonmi451 thread starter Suspended

Did he just use the shots fired/sirens sound effect? Okay, Julie wasn't this bad. I can't handle this guy.

3. Hutch1 macrumors 6502a

Hutch1

I find it funny the we are now all suppose to go back to what we now call human curated playlists. We use to call them DJ's and radio stations and we left because it was as irritating as hell.

4. Sonmi451 thread starter Suspended

I like the DJ don't get me wrong, but this is too much. I doubt anything is going to change as my opinion is probably in the minority, and that's fine. But it's how I feel.

5. firstapple macrumors 6502a

firstapple

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume they have to censor as this is a station meant for everyone and not just adults.

6. Sonmi451 thread starter Suspended

I know, but it's still bloody annoying. I'm listening to another station now, and they aren't editing it.