These ear buds worth anything?

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by BeeJee, Mar 2, 2013.

1. BeeJee macrumors 6502

Still sealed, they're the original design one with the "cylinder" on the earbud, not the flush looking ones. I'd be happy if they were worth 10 bucks.
    [​IMG]

2. Goftrey macrumors 68000

Goftrey

From just searching through Gumtree (UK Craigslist) & eBay even new they're worth next to nothing. You'd be lucky to scrape a couple of quid.

3. Giuly macrumors 68040

Giuly

I might be wrong here, but the only ones I saw in foil like this were knockoffs or the ones with minor defects out of Shenzhen trashcans. The genuine ones just have a strip of clear foil wrapped around them, and none of those black things.

4. tdiaz macrumors 6502

Got two or three of those just like that. They did in fact come out of Apple packages. I know, I open the package, take the device out, put that back in.

Useless. I hate earbuds. Figure that's great if I resell the device, a perk, "the earbuds have never been used".

5. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

I bought an iPod (mini?) and they came with the black covers. Definitely did have them, though I remember they stopped soon after.

6. Fralle, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013

Fralle macrumors 6502

Fralle

Hey guys! Of course they are worth something! Its the original earbuds in its original packaging. The came like that in the first generations of ipods. To a collector they could be very interesting! ;)

*Edit*
    These were shipped with second and third generation classic iPod and first generation mini iPod!