Desktop They work together beautifully (space grey)

Discussion in 'UI Customization' started by LevMac, Jul 3, 2015.

1. LevMac macrumors 6502

LevMac

Hey guys, does anyone have the high resolution image that the online Apple Store puts up of the MacBook, Apple Watch and iPhone in Space Grey? They currently have the Gold one there at the moment, but I've searched around and could not find the Space Grey version!

Thanks! :apple:

2. tiggger macrumors G4

tiggger

made a few variations, not sure if it's what you were looking for though. had to save in .jpg format the .png files were too big to upload here... :cool:

Attached Files:

3. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

Can you post an image of what you would like. It will make it easier than guessing.

4. LevMac, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015

LevMac thread starter macrumors 6502

LevMac

Thanks tigger :) Not what I was looking for, but thanks for posting those up too :)

firedept, it's the main image when you click onto the Apple Store website, currently they have the Gold MacBook, Gold iPad and Gold Apple Watch. Just after the space grey version of them to use as my wallpaper :)

Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 6.08.27 pm.png

5. hojx macrumors 6502

hojx

Found them! Turns out the silver (blue), space grey and gold images use similar URL schemes.
    colorstory-together-home-silver-flat-201505.png colorstory-together-home-gold-flat-201505.png colorstory-together-home-gray-flat-201505.png

6. LevMac thread starter macrumors 6502

LevMac

Wow! Thank you very much hojx! :)