They're selling them in stores today!!!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by bentleyjackson, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jigga macrumors 6502

2. fischersd, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015

fischersd macrumors 68040

fischersd

Actually, they're NOT!! :) At least, the one in Waterloo, Ontario (Canada) isn't. (but, they welcomed me to call back daily to check).
    They DID confirm they will be available by the end of the week.

Now, that being said - larger metro areas could possibly have them today - people should call their local Apple stores and check (and post back here). :)

Edit: Just for fun, I also called the one at the Eaton Centre in Toronto - she said not this morning, but if I call back tomorrow they may have a better answer for me. :)

3. JoeTomasone macrumors 6502

They don't appear to be available for pickup per the Apple Store app. Methinks that BGR might have jumped the gun.

4. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

Not surprised as I ordered my 42mm SS yesterday and it is on the truck for delivery TODAY!

Order never said processing it went straight to preparing for shipment!

Store next for sure.

5. Mackneezie macrumors member

Mackneezie

If only... I canceled my order of the SG BSB, but now regret it and will wait until they show up in stores to make sure I really want one before WatchOS 2 comes out.

6. Treble macrumors 6502

Treble

just noticed you can do an Instore reservation well in the UK anyway from 6am every morning sorry if already posted

Attached Files:

7. fischersd, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015

fischersd macrumors 68040

fischersd

...or is it 6am tomorrow morning (meaning that in-store stock kicks off tomorrow at 6am).

The Apple store at the Eaton Centre in Toronto said that if I called back tomorrow I'd get a better answer on in-store availability. Maybe they're doing a coordinated kick-off tomorrow (at least in the bigger centres).

Edit: Ok, where you are...now less than 6 hours away. :) Suffice it to say Wednesday may be the day. :)

Edit2: btw - may want to change the title of the thread - it's not like you went into an Apple store and verified that they have stock "live" - as in right now.

8. Jigga macrumors 6502

Don't expect them to sell the SG Sport in stores until online orders are filled.
    Source: Apple

9. eddiexhart macrumors regular

eddiexhart

Where are you located? I'm so jealous!

10. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

While they (Apple) did say this about the SS SG version with matching link bracelet they said nothing about any other version. They have sold plenty of products in the past for in store pick up when others who ordered for delivery had to wait so I am sure this will be no different. (That is how I got my iPhone 6 plus in fact). Now, I do believe though that Apple stores will likely have mostly 38mm models in store and less 42mm. That I am just basing on the shipping time differences though.

11. bentleyjackson thread starter macrumors newbie

BGR was right!! Just reserved my stainless here for pick up so excited

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.