Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
I'm just going to borrow MrMacMan's avatar for this!

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 908

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
ah, lucky the gun didn't fire - probably wasn't even loaded

But I never really go out with the dog with any money on me either.....

D

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
attachment.php

His crappy day is only starting...

Wait until he gets caught, I really hope he asks for a jury trial.

Those jurors really need a reason to laugh. ;)

Raid

macrumors 68020
Feb 18, 2003
Toronto
Oh so you want bad puns eh?

Man the guy grabs a bag of crap instead of cash, and his gun doesn't fire twice! Now there's a guy with s**tty luck. :D

While this is pretty funny I could have been much worse if the gun had actually worked. I hope they find this guy and charge him with attempted murder and petty theft (for good measure).

joecool85

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2005
Maine
Agreed, I hope he gets caught/charged for what he tried to do. Although, it does make for a good laugh. All I read at first was "Thief steals poop from woman"

KingSleaze

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2004
So. Cal
Ah yes, after the joy of reading about this sh!#y thief, we get the joy of Craigdawgs sig "It's so good. Once it hits your lips, it's so good." No thanks, that's not something I'd like to have hit my lips.

ziwi

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2004
Right back where I started...
'Turd burgler' That on it's own is funny. And as stated above is it really stealing if no one wants it? So would the woman actually press charges for someone cleaning up her dog's $h!t for her?

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Hm, that's not as humorous as the title implies! I was picturing some guy going up to a lady, pulling out a gun and demanding that she hand over the crap her dog just did on the sidewalk, and then running away with it. Now THAT would have been good! :p

craigdawg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2004
Sactown
Hemingray said:
Hm, that's not as humorous as the title implies! I was picturing some guy going up to a lady, pulling out a gun and demanding that she hand over the crap her dog just did on the sidewalk, and then running away with it. Now THAT would have been good! :p

GIMME THE DOODIE OR I'M GONNA BLOW YOUR FRIGGIN' HEAD OFF!!!

Like that?

Eevee

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2004
New Haven, CT
Sun Baked said:
attachment.php

His crappy day is only starting...

Wait until he gets caught, I really hope he asks for a jury trial.

Those jurors really need a reason to laugh. ;)

Like your animation Sun Baked.

Yeah, heard this news this morning on NPR. It rocks! :D

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
His aim was to steal. Another stupid award. He deserves full punishment for armed robbery. A very dangerous individual.

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
LOL. :D a real-life turdburglar. hahaha.

the guy should have just kept running when he saw what it was and said something like "just your friendly neighbourhood turd-man". :D well then he went a pulled a gun and fired it (albeit no bullets came out...) after telling the woman to give him some cash. he should be caught and charged with whatever they can.

well at least the guys down at the station would have been having a good laugh after hearing this one. i can imaine all the police radio's there just being filled with chatter about the 'turd burgler'. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.