Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ladeer, Oct 11, 2011.
11. When I wake up, make me breakfast.
12. When I piss, shake it for me.
Find my girlfriend
Find me US dollars in 100 only
Take me to my car
Tell me how Nasdaq will be a year from now on
Who is going to win the super ball?
Tell me what numbers I should pick for the lottery.
Find and Take me to the iPhone 5.
What will apple release next year?
in case you don't think these are reasonable, i have provided answer keys to retrieve some of the more difficult ones:
2. How many of my friends have done graduate studies?
> look for "Title" that's "Dr"
4. What's the chance that a falling star 1 meter cube large will hit a person?
>Let surface area of earth be X m^3. 1 / X x % = answer
5. Call my mom repeatedly until a real person answers the call
>call and hang up if it's VM or unanswered. Repeat.
6. Find me the nearest Panera Bread that has more than 3 star rating on yelp
>Join of two query: Panera Bread and Yelp Star
7. If I am in downtown Paris, how many starbucks will be in 2 miles radius?
>It's kind of like the standard map functionality w/ the twist to change current location
8. Give me a list of 10 phone numbers to at least 5 restaurants near me that will still be open in 2 hours
>A join of multiple queries:
a. get current time.
b. let T = current time + 2 hours.
c. find at least 5 restaurants near me whose close time > T
d. get all the phone numbers from each of the 5 restaurants
lol at number 12!
Where the weed at, Siri?
obviously those are beyond the software capabilities confined by the phone and cloud database as well as the phone functionalities. but i get it that you are just trolling.
not only these exceed the existing capabilities allowed by the phone and the databases, you demand prophetic foresight which certainly demonstrate your inability to grasp my original assumptions.
Am I going to get some tonight?
I get that you want this to be a real thread and it's a good thread. But some comedic responses doesn't necessarily mean trolling. Enjoy a funny answer.
I'm just looking forward to seeing how well the address/gps stuff works. Oh and I will want Siri to remind me of stuff that I need to do like stop at the store or bank etc. Or setting an alarm clock real quick.
Well lets hope Siri has the ability to grasp a joke, as some people here can't