Things You Have But Don't Want

sammich

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Sarcasmville.
This topic is bound to trip a few people over on the MR Spy.

But I thought it would be interesting to see what cruft people have around the house or elsewhere. This topic may lend find itself towards PRSI (which is why I didn't put this in the gallery section) but let's see where this takes us.

So, my list: Spiders: little ones, huge ones. Freaking mosquitoes and flies. Also, mountains of old stuff in the house from over the years. Oh, and the occasional cockroach.

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
Hammer toes (google it)

I'll be going under the knife in march to get them fixed though.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Okay, I need

either an amputation, or I use shoulder crutches.

This of course is not very Roc N Roll so...I don't use them. Dumb I know, but as a producer It's not a problem....As a stage musician err...No. So I gave up the stage stuff, until the phone rang, once then again...It's SO damn frustrating.

Rant over, and I apologise about the thread title..:)

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I could do without a prostate the size of a softball, my hair rapidly turning to skin, lousy knees, and having to pay ridiculous sized bills every month.

Oh, yeah, also knowing that physically and cognitively, there is only one way to go...down.:(

Trust me, don't get old - it bites.

Daffodil

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2011
In a sunny state of mind
A ton of darkness and ice/slush, making driving a nightmare... :mad: As much as I like snow, winter weather with cycles of sleet/melting/re-freezing is something I'd gladly get rid of...

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2010
exams, homework and pointless projects and bad weather.

A ton of darkness and ice/slush, making driving a nightmare... As much as I like snow, winter weather with cycles of sleet/melting/re-freezing is something I'd gladly get rid of...
I can relate to the darkness part :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.