Think Different Poster. Frank Sinatra

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by nicknackmac, Jan 26, 2012.

1. nicknackmac macrumors newbie

Hello, I have come across a 36x24" poster of Frank Sinatra (or 24x36 portrait size). I have been reading a bit about it and the "think different" campaign and it looks exactly like the one in the photos that I have seen. I have looked at eBay and could not find anything on the Frank Sinatra poster that is either listed or has been completed in the last little while....I did however find numerous other popular figures that were included in the campaign on eBay. What I was wondering is what something like this poster might fetch in monetary value. I am not sure that I am looking to sell but rather to know what I have?? Any help or suggestions on where to turn to get the poster appraised or looked at would be greatly appreciated; or maybe just a ballpark figure that some of you may have seen this particular poster go for. I'm new to this forum (actually this is the first forum I have ever signed up for) and have enjoyed reading some of the posts here. Anyway, I look forward to hearing back from some of you regarding this piece of history!
    thanks!
    -Nick

2. WardC macrumors 68030

WardC

Okay, I can tell you in mint condition, the Frank Sinatra poster should go for around $200 - $250, if if it is less than that or has folds then $80 - $100.

They are quite collectible, the Sinatra comes from Set #4 (Sinatra, Jackie Robinson, Cesar Chavez, Richard Feynman).

If it is in mint condition then it is desirable and you should get something for it. Best thing to do would probably be to list it with a starting bid of $50 and see if you get any bites. List in the Vintage Macintosh ---> Posters section on eBay.

Good luck.