Think it will be instock Monday?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 08mxkfx, Jul 8, 2008.

1. 08mxkfx macrumors regular

08mxkfx

Well Im going away Thursday so Im hoping to get one Monday morning. I will probably go to the store before they open. Think they will have any instock? And not sure if it matter but i will be going to the Apple Store in the Palisades Mall

2. Waterpolo820 macrumors regular

Depending on how your store did last year, that is how they decide how many phones they get, But they should have enough. But it all depends on how many people get one too.

3. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

According to the front page and iPhone pages on Macrumors.com, stores will be re-stocked on a daily basis. So worst case is you wait a day.

4. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

5. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

I contacted 2 local AT&T stores down here and they both stated; "IF they were to sell out on Friday" they're getting another shipment in on Saturday and on a regular daily basis afterwards...

So there will be iPhones out there, there's not going to be a shortage like a PS3 or Wii...

6. tritonj macrumors 6502a

there will be stock, apple isn't trying to be like nintendo with the wii and artificially create a shortage, they want to sell as much as they can as fast as they can before people change their minds. so they will have as much stock in the stores as they can get there

7. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

I highly doubt you will be able to find ALL options. They will likely be out of 16GB White models; for example. But in my area there will be about 15 stores within 1 hour of me.

8. thor79 macrumors 6502

thor79

Exactly. I think White will be extremely popular not only because well..it's not black...but also because it looks like Black will be a fingerprint magnet (won't deter me though).

I have 14 corporate AT&T stores within 17 miles, 28 total AT&T stores within 17 miles, and right about 17 miles I can reach 2 Apple stores. I think I'm safe.

9. ViViDboarder macrumors 68040

ViViDboarder

If any apple store happens to sell out, there'll be more the next day. You can check availibility via the www.apple.com/retail/iphone website like they said in the email link :D

10. Lexoticstylez02 macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

Stores will be receiving daily shipments so you'll be fine.