Think the Sport Will Sell Out??

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Stayfly2407, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Stayfly2407 macrumors 6502

Stayfly2407

Gray/Black 42 to be exact, but anybody think this model will sell out being the cheapest? You think "Sport" & "Applewatch" in general will both sell out?

2. Bazooka-joe macrumors 68000

Bazooka-joe

Well it will be the biggest seller so will be the first to sell out

3. zacheryjensen macrumors 6502a

zacheryjensen

It will all sell out. Even the gold, though, not on day 1. Every watch combo in the first shipment is going to sell out. But, the second shipment could be as fast as one week after the first. Just gonna have to wait and see.

4. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

I really doubt the gold will sell out, but I agree the others more than likely will.

5. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

I think that the Sport will sell out of Space Gray/Black in both sizes and it'll sell out of White in both sizes quite rapidly. I think that the other sizes are a tossup, but they'll probably sell because people can buy them and then wait for a black or white band to appear and buy it.

I think the SS in both sizes will sell out quickly in the sport band AND the link versions (both sizes/both colors). I think the Milanese will sell out quickly and so will the Classic buckle.

Jury is out on the leather loop and modern buckle versions, but I suspect they didn't make as many of those anyway. I believe their goal is to sell out all their initial stock rapidly and post high numbers for preorder weekend.

This will drive demand.

----------

The gold will sell out. They didn't make as many of them. :)

6. Cashmonee macrumors 6502a

Cashmonee

According to reports, supply will be constrained, and if you want one, you need to preorder or make an appointment. Do not expect to walk in to a store the first weekend and buy one, especially not the exact combo you like best.

7. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

Without knowing what inventory there is there is no way to know. But it will be a hot mover compared to others.