Thinking about buying a 2016 ntMBP refurbished on Apple site, can't do without one!!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Hieveryone, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Hieveryone macrumors 68030

I REALLY miss my 2016 ntMBP. The one I got I used a lot as just a music player for YouTube. I was using my late 2013 for regular stuff like email, calendar, etc. I LOVED the setup.

I know it's a lot of money given my use, but I bought it in the first place because I wanted to spend some dough. I could've gone a vacation instead, or bought some new clothes from a high end department store, whatever, but I really liked the ntMBP.

Also, if I ever get tired of the setup I could sell it for some dough in the future. I can't sell a vacation haha.

So bottom line, I really like the ntMBP now that it's gone. I really miss it. It was a lot of fun lol.

My hope is that the refurb won't have problems b/c it's been checked out by Apple already.

The reason why I'm not thinking about the MacBook anymore is bc it's pretty expensive anyway, and it doesn't have bluetooth 4.2 I don't think, and I like the edge to edge display for the ntMBP.

Does that make sense what I'm saying?

Should I do it?

2. Sanpete macrumors 68020

It's your money, and you don't seem to be short of it. Plenty to chose from at the moment.