iPad mini Thinking about buying or should I wait

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mrskullfreak, Sep 25, 2014.

  1. mrskullfreak macrumors 6502a

    mrskullfreak

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2012
    Location:
    michigan north detroit
    #1
    Was looking to buy a mini retina lte model.
    Anyone no what the new mini will be priced at the lte model?
    Also wondering if I should wait till the new release and the current one will or should be cheaper right?
     
  2. maflynn Moderator

    maflynn

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Location:
    Boston
    #2
    I would wait at this point, I think many folks are waiting for October for the new iPads.
     
  3. Badrottie Suspended

    Badrottie

    Joined:
    May 8, 2011
    Location:
    Los Angeles
    #3
    If the price is very important to you then iPad Mini with retina display is fine so no need to wait for new refresh next month. :apple:
     
  4. Rodster macrumors 68040

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    #4
    That's bad advice unless the OP absolutely needs an iPad like right NOW. Come next month all the current stock will be reduced in price once again and the price could go farther than the usual $75-100 off.
     
  5. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

    12vElectronics

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2013
    Location:
    California
    #5
    I think I would wait if I were you. Less than a month till the iPad keynote. Even if you don't get the new iPad, prices will probably drop on existing models..
     

Share This Page