Thinking about geting a 9.7 inch pro

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Keenanryan14, Mar 5, 2017.

  1. Keenanryan14, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. ericwn macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2016
    #2
    Personally I'd wait to see what the next generation has to offer. In the meantime, maybe try your 12.9" iPad without a keyboard when going somewhere, maybe the experience improves if there is a chance to lighten the load. You could also consider going extremely mobile with just a smartphone and maybe an external keyboard.
     
  3. Jnesbitt82 macrumors 6502

    Jnesbitt82

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2013
    Location:
    Ohio
    #3
    IMO, if you're not happy with the 12.9 you have, sell it now! When the new models hit, it's value will decrease. If you can wait a few weeks, you can get a brand new 9.7 Pro model our get the older 9.7 Pro at a lower price.
     
  4. moxxham macrumors 6502

    moxxham

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2015
    Location:
    Sydney, Australia
    #4
    I'd wait. Even if the current gen has everything you need, I think its smarter just to wait a few weeks and get new features and improvements for what would be the same price (excluding discounts on current models). Plus waiting a couple of weeks and getting the new one will get you a little more money when you go to sell it again eventually as its one generation newer.
     

Share This Page