Thinking about getting a 4k Display vs my Cinema 27"

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by KillaMac, Jun 15, 2014.

  1. KillaMac Suspended

    Joined:
    May 25, 2013
    #1
    What do you guys think? Is it worth the upgrade? I could probably sell this one for $600-700. My current is the Apple Cinema 27" with the Mini-Display Port connector. No Lighting port. It's only about 1.5 years old.

    This is the new one I am considering.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

    Let me know what you guys think if this is worth it and if you think I can sell mine for that much to pay for it?
     
  2. klogg macrumors member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2012
    #2
    I'd say, wait till fall. I think Apple will go 4k as well.
     
  3. MCAsan macrumors 601

    MCAsan

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2012
    Location:
    Atlanta
  4. brand, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014

    brand macrumors 601

    brand

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2006
    Location:
    127.0.0.1
    #4
    The funny thing is thats what people said when the Mac Pro 6,1 was announced in June of last year. Now the summer has passed, as well as the fall, as well as the winter, and the spring is now coming to an end. Lots of people think that Apple will go 4K and they most likely will but it will be on their own schedule. Deciding to wait for something like that could mean waiting for a very long time.
     
  5. MCAsan macrumors 601

    MCAsan

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2012
    Location:
    Atlanta

Share This Page