Thinking about going White iP4S this time - any issues with this color choice?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by biosci, Oct 5, 2011.

1. biosci macrumors 6502a

Just wondering if people who got in with the White one had issues of the white fading to yellow or whatever over time. So, anyone with a white iPhone care to comment and how your phone still looks? I have a black iP4 that's going to the wife when the iP4S comes out and the black is as black and new looking as the day I got it...

Mike

2. livspop macrumors regular

I switched from black to white and then back to black. I had no "yellowing" issues with the white phone, but the screen just really seems to "pop" more when it's surrounded by black as opposed to white. That could just be me, though, because my gf switched to the white and stuck with it...

3. biosci thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ahh I could really see that with the black vs white. The black being more of a good border for the screen. Anyone else with white?

4. ap3604 macrumors 68000

I'm getting the white for sure.

- less fingerprints
    - less heat absorbed
    - better resale value
    - matches the white charger, earphones
    - great conversation starter with the cuties that want one :cool:

5. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

If you like white you should be just fine. I am sure that Apple has got it right this time.

6. loskickking23 macrumors 6502a

I went from black to white.... Absolutely love it.... Definatly getting a white 4s :D

7. romeo.xk macrumors 6502a

I was thinking about getting the 4s on white, since I have the I4 on black, just to get a fresh look... I just got back from the apple store, I wanted to play with the white iphone, just to get a feel of it, and see if I would like it, and is not for me, I'm sticking with black this round again...

8. Pooshka macrumors 65816

I've noticed quite the opposite trend on Craigslist.

9. ap3604 macrumors 68000

Not in southern california that's for sure! :p

White's are pretty impossible to find under 400 unless your buying a bad esn version that won't work on verizon and has to be flashed to metro pcs.

Black's are easy to find for $350 since there are so many of them out there...

10. JRoDDz macrumors 68000

JRoDDz

White is the more traditional Apple color. I got a white 3GS and now am getting a white 4S.