Thinking About Joining Dotmac?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by tellme, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tellme macrumors newbie

Hi

I am a regular poster to a thread on .Mac Web Gallery discussion forum on the lack of speed of the .Mac service for european customers and have sent dozens of e-mails to Apple .Mac support asking them to resolve the issue. I first made contact with them on the 3 September 2007.
    I have asked them to cancel my account and return my money. They will not even reply to my e-mail.
    If you are from Europe

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT JOINING THIS RUBBISH SERVICE.

Apples latest reply follows:

I understand that it has been a few weeks now that you have reported this issue to us.

I am sorry for all the frustation this issue has caused and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

We are still working toward a resolution for the issue you have reported. As of today, I can not make any comments on what Apple intend to do and unfortunately I cannot give you any time frame for a resolution.

Be assure that I would love to give you good news but as this time, it is not possible.

I appreciate your patience.

Again I apologize for all inconvenience this issue is causing to you."

All the best

Conned by Apple

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

I don't believe this so-called corporate reply came from Apple for one second. Not only is it grammatically incorrect, it also has typos in it.

And what's more, you've already posted this in another thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.