I just bought a 15" retina MacBook Pro about a week ago. I love everything about it but I just can't deal with the fact that it lags. And because we're still not sure if it is actually a software or a hardware problem, I would hate to be stuck with this with no hope of it being fixed (but I'm starting to think it is a software problem due to how smooth WebKit is). But still, if it's not going to be fixed until the next generation comes out (maybe with the next version of Mac OSX) then I might as well just wait for the next model right? The problem is that I need a computer right now. I'm thinking about buying either a base 13" MacBook Air or base 13" MacBook Pro and keeping it just for a few months, and selling it when the next 15" retina MacBook Pro comes out. I'm wondering, if I do it this way, how much of a hit would I take when I resell it, and which one would have the best resale value? Also, any advice on my decision of what to do with my 15" retina? Thanks!