Thinking about selling my Unibody Macbook.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by billyjoegibsonx, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyjoegibsonx macrumors 6502

Hi,

I bought my first mac about a year ago now. I went with the 13" 2.4ghz model with 2gb ram & 250gb storage, which was running 10.5.5 at the time.

This laptop is amazing, and works just like it did the first day i got it, but it has a few little bits of damage on it from the last year, but overall, in acceptable condition.

My 13" Macbook (says Macbook, not Macbook Pro) is now running on 10.6.1, 2.4ghz, 4gb ram and still 250gb storage. I was thinking about selling this laptop as i think id prefer the new plastic unibody macbooks, i think they look better, i can't seem to get used to this horrible black bezel, and black keys against silver body.

What are my best chances of selling this? I really don't understand how ebay or that works. Is there somewhere on this site I can advertise it, or can i take it into the apple shop?

And if i do find a buyer, what do you think a rough price is for this machine now?

2.4GHZ
    4GB RAM
    250GB STORAGE
    SLIGHT COSMETIC DAMAGE.

Thank you for your time

x

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Sorry, you can't ask pricing advice in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.