Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gazfocus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 3, 2008
Liverpool, UK
I, like many on here have been waiting anxiously for an iMac update but it hasn't come. Hopefully it will soon.

I don't need a Mac if I'm honest, and that's why I've been able to wait since August 2007 for an update, but I really dislike my Windoze PC.

I'm just wondering whether it's worth buying a Macbook or a Mac Mini for the moment, just to get me out of the Windoze camp.

Any ideas?

themoonisdown09

macrumors 601
Nov 19, 2007
Georgia, USA
I, like many on here have been waiting anxiously for an iMac update but it hasn't come. Hopefully it will soon.

I don't need a Mac if I'm honest, and that's why I've been able to wait since August 2007 for an update, but I really dislike my Windoze PC.

I'm just wondering whether it's worth buying a Macbook or a Mac Mini for the moment, just to get me out of the Windoze camp.

Any ideas?

Why don't you just buy the current iMac? I don't see the point in getting a Macbook, Mac mini or any other substitution until they update the iMac... kind of seems like a waste if you ask me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.