Phones Thinking of getting a pixel 2

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by vhl71, May 8, 2018.

1. vhl71 macrumors 6502

After seeing the android P beta release I’m thinking of buying a used pixel 2 in mint condition for a good price.
    Still love my iPhone X, but I ant to give the pixel 2 one more shot. I’ve bought and retuned it at launch last year.

Main reasons for trying it again - google assistant, new gesture navigation, camera

I still don’t think I can sell my iPhone X. I just like how beautiful it looks!!

Anyone else have the itch like me??

2. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 603

Knowlege Bomb

Just finished reading another thread about switching from an X to the PXL.

It's been a little while since I've had that itch. The last Android phone I tried was the original Pixel and I loved it but my and my family's integration into Apple's ecosystem eventually drew me back in.

I have no desire to try the 2 as I've never been happier with a phone than I am with my X. That said, if I absolutely had to leave iOS that would be the phone I'd buy.

3. cbreze macrumors 6502a

cbreze

I have both P2 and iP7 and can't stay with the 7 longer than a day. The P2 is just that sweet. Both are good devices tho, the.lack of availabile customization does me in on the 7 every time.

4. ankia macrumors newbie

ankia

I also want to get a pixel 2, but I am worrying about how to transfer data between them. It's annoying.