So I bought a 17" MBP (base) last July I think for around $2250 total after discounts/selling ipod/etc. I've been pretty damn happy with it. Lately though I've gotten into playing WoW again and actually using the laptop at my desk (got that rain something stand i forget the name but it's nice) which I've had no problems with, but I'm having second thoughts.. spending less time away from my desk on the laptop. I'm considering picking up a 27" iMac i7 and selling the MBP before a new line comes out, then purchasing a 13" MBP a bit later on, maybe even waiting until a MBP update comes out. Figure I can transfer my stuff, wipe it, and get a good amount of what I paid back. I think the iMac recently had the update with the i7 but there's been a lot of issues I've read about, screen issues. Have these been resolved? Are there any other issues? Basically I'm looking for someone to give me thoughts on why I shouldn't do this (if any).