Thinking of Returning the iPad...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by walterwhite, Mar 13, 2011.

1. walterwhite macrumors 6502

walterwhite

Thinking of Returning the iPad... I am kindly given a macbook from my job which I need on a daily basis... Remote Desktop and other utilities are an essential part of my job. Should I take it back to Best Buy or sell on ebay/CL?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I have both,
    I use the iPad for reading, notes and viewing PDFs. It find other uses that it does better then the MBP.

The iPad isn't really a laptop replacement but a device that increases your efficiency

3. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

An iPad isn't really a computer replacement, but a compliment. Kind of like coffee & donuts. They are good together and also good independently. If you are feeling buyer's remorse I understand since the iPad is not inexpensive. But I suspect if you keep it you will find unique ways to use your iPad that you would not use the MB. I think it's safe to say most of us here have at least one Mac in addition to the iPad.

If you are going to return it though, BB would be the easiest & safest way. You could EB it but to get to top $ but you have likely would have to send overseas which is always a gamble.