Thinking of trading....

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iRooster, Feb 22, 2011.

1. iRooster macrumors newbie

So, I'm really dissapointed with my MacBook Pro's LCD size 13"
    And this guy wants to trade my MacBook Pro for his HP Pavillion DV7, AND his MacBook Pro 15" (2007 Model)

Is it a good trade??
    OH, and does the 2007 model have bluetooth like the 2010 ones?

2. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

I'd say that's a pretty good deal. You didn't specify speeds or specs of any of the computers though so definitely a chance that neither of the new laptops would be quite as fast as your current MBP.

But something to think about, do you really need 2 laptops or would it make more sense to just sell the DV7? But if you want a screen upgrade than the 15" MBP is a good choice, and by selling the HP you'd come out of the deal with some cash too, which is always nice.

3. iRooster thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh yeah, specs...xD

The HP has 4gb ram, AMD Turion II Dual-Core Mobile M500 2.20GHz, 64-bit operating system, and a 500gb HDD

The MacBook Pro has 4gb ram, Intel Core 2 Duo processor, and 160gb HDD

4. ZombieZakk macrumors 6502

Honestly i might just sell the 13" and buy a new 15" because the resale value is more likely higher on your 13 than the 15" older and the hp probably has little resale value as its not that expensive anyways.

but thats just me. are you always unhappy with the size or just when using at a desk you could always buy an external display and hook that up. or sell your 13" and buy a refurb 15" save money and probably a better deal.