Thinnest Bumper for iPhone 4s?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by fuzzyreets, Oct 4, 2012.

1. fuzzyreets macrumors newbie

I'm looking for a super thin bumper for the iphone 4s. I really hate cases and don't want much modification to the phone. I like it how it is but would like to keep the edges protected. I want the most minimally intrusive possible. Thanks.

2. jdecosta macrumors member

I hope Power Support comes out with one like they did for the Iphone 4/s

3. fuzzyreets thread starter macrumors newbie

Which are you referring to?

4. riseboi macrumors member

X2!!

I actually emailed them about the Slim Frames and the rep told me they would tentatively be out for the holidays. ugh...

5. jdecosta macrumors member

6. MF878 macrumors regular

MF878

7. junglesnake macrumors 6502

junglesnake

I have bought several cheap clear cases off eBay that are very thin that protect from back scratches. Higher end cases, its seems the e13ctron takes that cake on that one. It really always has and its priced half of what the Element case it. The Element case looks think but still adds a lot of bulk and its very damn expensive!! That thing better be one beautiful piece in person. Honestly from what I have seen I don't think its worth it. I think they will come out with a killer case in the next month or two that will blow this one away. Hell you can buy 2 e13ctron cases for the price of the Element and imo its not even as close as attractive in the pictures I have seen and they are saying on Facebook they should start shipping this week. So time will tell.

8. amymany macrumors member

the Kate Spade cases are cute and thin bumper

Attached Files:

9. Infinitewisdom macrumors 6502a

Not to state the obvious, but that's not a bumper. A bumper is basically a case that acts as a ring that protects the edges of the phone but not the front or back.