Thinnest case for iPhone 6 with a very slight (but existing) lip?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kramerica2, Nov 4, 2014.

1. kramerica2 macrumors regular

ATM I'm using the Apple silicon case, since it's the only one they had in stock when I've purchased my phone.

However, it's too thick for me and the front lip is way too protruding.

I'm not looking for any drop protection, but am looking for a great scratch protection. I've seen some great ultra thin cases but they no lip at all, and since I'm not going to use a screen protector, I want to have something to gap between the screen and the surface.

So, is there any ultra thin case that has a very very slight protruding lip that would just give the minimal scratch protection for the screen?

2. kramerica2 thread starter macrumors regular

A quick update - after a lot of searching, it seems that the LUVVITT Ultra thin is what I'm looking for. I've ordered one, and hopefully it would be what I'm looking for.

3. ArtVandelay29 macrumors regular

Let us know after you get it how you like it - and how much lip it actually has. Pics would be great too if you're able.

I'm also looking for something thin but with a lip that will protect past a glass screen protector. Everything thin I've seen that purports to have a lip isn't "lippy" enough IMO once a glass protector is installed.

4. Jigga macrumors 6502

ArtVandelay and Kramerica in the same thread!