Thinnest iPhone 6 case that does not hide its design?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macbook123, Sep 21, 2014.

1. macbook123 macrumors 68000

I'm looking for a case that does not completely hide the design of the iPhone 6 (e.g., is clear, or has big cutouts like the 5C cases used to have) and does not take away from its thinness much. I got the Apple Silicon case in the store and it both hides almost all of the design as well as makes it significantly thicker. I do like the grippy texture of that case though. Any good alternatives?

2. Nikomanz macrumors regular

Nikomanz

3. macbook123 thread starter macrumors 68000

Looks good, thanks. I'm actually not that worried about drops, more about scratches from general handling, so as far as I'm concerned it can be super thin. Do the edges of this particular bumper "stick" to your pant pockets? I had this problem with the old iPhone bumper case -- the phone could only be removed from pockets by pulling them out ;-)

4. Nikomanz macrumors regular

Nikomanz

Not really. I've been using it all weekend and the phone goes in and out of my pockets without a problem. I would definitely recommend it.

5. projectfx macrumors 6502

I know the apple case is overpriced but it's really nice.

6. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

The Spigen Air Skin is awesome. Slightly opaque, but still shows the design. And it basically feels like there's no case, other than adding a little more grip.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LXIBFGG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1411388535&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40

Check out the lengthy discussion here as well, and join the conversation.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1776401&highlight=thinnest