Thinnest iphone case WITH screen protection?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Bomino, May 7, 2011.

1. Bomino macrumors member

I'm looking for a new case for my iphone that will protect the screen if i lay it on a table screen down. i want to be able to put it in my pocket, so no silicone, and i would like for the thinnest case possible. also, black please or dark grey for color, if possible. i'm not really a fan of clear cases. suggestions?

Thanks!

2. zepica macrumors regular

3. Bomino thread starter macrumors member

4. Thedeathbear macrumors 6502a

Bumper with protectors on front and back

5. Bomino thread starter macrumors member

But no scratch protection

6. racedude macrumors member

That's what the screen protectors are in addition to the bumpers. I'd get an invisible shield set (or similar brand) that covers the whole phone including the metal bands, and then just stick a bumper on top for a bit of added protection and you're good to go.

Personally however, I'm using a Power Support Anti-glare screen protector with an Incase Snap for my iPhone and I love it! I'm thinking about getting an apple bumper though so I can have some variety every once in a while. Although I can see the back through the Incase Snap (it's slightly transparent), I still love the feel of the iPhone's 4 back, and would prefer to see it clearly.

7. h00ligan macrumors 68030

8. racedude macrumors member

Works great, no scratches, but the back can get a little dirty with fingerprints and all, but you can easily wipe them off. It's not as bad as glass or anything however.