Thinnest sleeves/pouches for iPhone 6 Plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Reminisce32, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Reminisce32 macrumors regular

Reminisce32

I had a idea of using a case such as the iPhone 6 Plus Case Thin Fit A and then putting it in a very thin sleeve/pouch whenever I go out or am at work (construction environment). I really want the minimalist feel for places like home, but also want to have the option for good protection in tougher environments. I think a case like the one above and a really thin pouch offers the best of both worlds.

Please let me know if you see any really thin pounches/sleeves, something that wraps around the phone rather tightly and that wouldn't look too bad in the front pocket of fitted jeans. I didn't find too much on amazon (that at least had a decent amount reviews and weren't bulky). Something that leaves an opening on the bottom for the speaker to play music would nice as well.

2. dianestory2 macrumors 6502

Well, I'm using an OctoArmor case that isn't too bulky, and is pretty nice. It fits just fine in my purse, not sure about jean pockets. Women's jean pockets often don't allow for anything to fit comfortably.

As far as a high amount of reviews on amazon, keep in mind that the phone just came out, and it's gonna be a while until there are a whole bunch of reviews.

3. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

I am doing the same with my 6+. I'm getting a Caudabe Veil with a Pack and Smooch sleeve. I contacted the manufacturers and was told it will be out soon. For some reason most 6+ accessories are taking longer to be available.

http://www.caudabe.com/
    http://www.pack-smooch.com/

4. Reminisce32 thread starter macrumors regular

Reminisce32

That looks pretty spot on, but doesn't look like the phone would fit with a Spigen Thin A on it. I guess I might need a sleeve that's a little loose.

5. zea mays macrumors 6502

zea mays

6. Tortri macrumors 6502a

Tortri

Just ordered this for my iPhone 6 Plus

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NLW9HIU

Attached Files:

7. MikeeV9 macrumors member

Which one did you end up getting?

8. Reminisce32 thread starter macrumors regular

Reminisce32

I actually just got my Spigen Slim Armor in the mail and love it so much that I don't think I will use it with anything else. It doesn't add much bulk, but it will probably be too thick to fit in any sleeve other than these sunglasses sleeves which I ordered.

9. dianestory2 macrumors 6502

That's different, but wouldn't you say that's a little excessive? I think that phones are meant to be easily accessible? I just think that that would require a good bit of effort...

10. Tortri macrumors 6502a

Tortri

Surprisingly it doesn't. The phone won't be in a case so it'll slip right into it. I have a similar one for my i5s and I slip it in the pouch then put it in my pocket. (Nothing else goes into that pocket) then when I need it I pull it right out of the pouch while its in my pocket. I might have to fish the pouch out of my pocket later to put the phone back in but that takes only a second to do.

Protects my phone from random scratches, occasional drop and when I put my phone down on a table I lay the phone in the pouch.

11. Y2JDMBFAN macrumors regular

I like the FitBag products, I ordered one fore my OnePlus One and really liked it, just ordered one for the iPhone 6 regular. The iPhone 6+ actually fits pretty well in the OnePlus One Fitbag, but it is a little short.

12. dianestory2 macrumors 6502

Interesting. I guess I've just never seen anyone use something like that before. I'm glad that it works for you! :)