Third Party Milanese Loop is actually really good.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by The Doctor11, Apr 11, 2016.

1. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

Dec 15, 2013
    New York
    Recently I was sent a third party black milanese loop. I probably would not have bought the band by myself because I thought for $16 surely it cannot compare to Apple's band that cost $200. To my amazement, the band is awesome. It looks great, it feels great, and its only $16. Having tried the Space Black Milanese Loop band on in the store I have no idea what the difference between this band in the official one is. If you're thinking about getting an official Apple band but you're unsure of the price I honestly think you should consider trying a third party band. Any one else have any good, or bad third party band experiences?

If you want more on it I have a video here

They did not pay me, they did not ask me to post here, all the company did was simply send me the band and ask that I put a video on YouTube about it. The amazon link is also a nonreferl link so I get nothing for any purchase I am posting here because I think people like myself may be underestimating how good third party bands are.
  2. CaptMarvel macrumors 65816

Sep 20, 2014
    North Carolina
    The only Apple Band I have is the one that came with purchase of the watch. I have several 3rd party Milanese Loops, all which are great. I also have a few other 3rd party bands as well. Very pleased with the Moko brand on Amazon.

If you're interested in other 3rd party bands and/or testimonials, check the thread in the accessories section here: